Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Preschool!

Today was the big day! Their first day of preschool. They were smiles when I dropped them off. When I went to pick them up, they told me Elizabeth was "missing me" around 11:00 and they held her during story time and she fell asleep. When I picked her up to hold her, she was really warm. At home, she was 102*. Mrs.Knip said they all did fine except Elizabeth near the end of the day and that Kate was the leader. Anna asked about me a few times. I'm glad they had fun (hope Elizabeth feels better soon). Jack also was sent home from school with a fever this afternoon. The joys of sharing all those viruses at school! I'm sure this is only the beginning.


Packed bags ready to go
It's going to be alright, Mama












Walking into their school






Taken on meet the teachers night last week.

Getting name tags


Washing their hands--my girls love to wash!


Mrs. Knip (left) and Mrs. Gerrome (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment