Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Red Sox Game

It is kind of a nice tradition. We don't make a game every year, but we have made a few over the years. We went to one last night and we were talking about each game we have gone to over the years. The first game was when we were living in Boston, right around the time I found out I was pregnant with Jack. While living in Columbus, we made it to the Reds vs. Red Sox with our friends, Amy and Chris. Jack and Alexander were 15 months old it must have been over 90 degrees that day! While living in Chicago, John and I went to a game the day BEFORE Anna was released from the NICU. I was two weeks post C-section and out for the first time that night...one last night of freedom before we began the craziness that became our normal life. Last night, it was just John and I and we enjoyed a nice dinner before the game. It was a beautiful night to sit an watch a ball game. And they won which is always nice.






No comments:

Post a Comment