Thursday, March 13, 2014

Jack's Timeline

Jack has to do a time line for social studies. It was assigned on Tuesday. I got his poster board on Wednesday. He wanted to finish it Wednesday after school. We finished everything but the house he had to draw (he did that on Thursday because we ran out of time). He might be a little more like his mama when it comes to completing his school projects vs. his dad. The project is due in three weeks. He has to do a presentation in front of the class on his timeline. When I texted the picture to John (who is gone for the next two weeks) his response was, "time has flown by."

 I agree.



December 22, 2006. I was born. Boston, MA
January 28, 2007. My Baptism. Cambridge, MA
April 1, 2008. My first time to the beach. Fripp Island, SC
August 21, 2009. I became a big brother. My sisters were born. Western Springs, IL
July 2010. My first time playing baseball. Fort Wayne, IN
August 2011. My first day of school. Fort Wayne, IN
April 2012. My first trip to Disney World. Orlando, FL
August 1, 2013. Moved to Bentonville, AR
January 4, 2014. My first Razorback basketball game. Fayetteville, AR

No comments:

Post a Comment