Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kate's Penny

We got lunch after Jack's baseball game and Kate found a penny on the floor...and put it in her mouth...and swallowed it. She was a little freaked out after she swallowed it. I think she was just worried if it would make her sick. Well, after lunch, I needed to get to the grocery store, so I took her with me since she was still worried. It is so much fun to take one child out. I love holding their hands. She was so talkative! I think the girls are always talking to each other, I never noticed until the other two are not there. She loved going to the store and helped me pick out all the food we needed.


Now, the only thing left is to keep searching, waiting for that penny to pass!
Update: Penny came out Monday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment