Thursday, August 14, 2014

First Day of School

The kids had a great first day of school. The girls all said they had fun and are excited to go back. All three told me their favorite part of the day was getting two skittles for behaving well. Jack also had a good day and had to fill out a page for homework tonight describing himself. I survived drop off and had just a few moments after. I picked up the kids and got half way home before Anna told me she couldn't find her lunch box. So, we went back and sure enough, she had left it in the car line in the gym. The first of many things left behind, I'm sure!











 







 




 Standing with Isabelle








The girls first work sheets
This was given to us by the kindergarten teachers to open after drop off. I had to look at it a few different times to actually read it all...tear jerker for sure




No comments:

Post a Comment