Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Library Story Time, Tennis, Baseball and Tumbling

It has been a few weeks since we have be to story time at the library. Today we went and I have to say there was a major difference in the girls from the beginning of the fall. They sat and listened to the books and pay attention to the leader. I think their days in school are helping them! They are also loving books these days. I am reading more to them now than I ever have in the past because they are letting me. They sit and listen and are not fighting so much to turn pages or sit in my lap. I love that they are finally getting into reading and books!




 





After some music and books, there is always a craft. Today, it was cutting along the dotted lines. I was amazed at how well the girls cut the strips. Preschool has done wonders for their fine motor skills, too!



 
Today, we had our tennis and tumbling and Jack has baseball so he missed his swimming. The best part about living in Bentonville and John's job: he picked up Jack at the fitness center after tennis at 5:15 pm so he could take him to baseball while I sat with the girls during tumbling. That would have never happened in Ohio--or Illinois!















 


No comments:

Post a Comment