Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Schedule

Boy do these kids keep me busy! We started our new schedule of activities this week. I switched it so we are only going to the fitness center once a week in the evenings (it was twice a week) because it is hard to manage! We get home from school around 3:45 and we had classes Monday and Tuesday at 4:30. So for the next session, we have Tuesday evenings only: Tennis (Jack) at 4:30 and the girls have tumbling at 5:30-6:10 and Jack has swimming from 5:30-6. It makes for a long day, but it is only one day. The girls' dance class is still on Thursday mornings at 11:15, so I switched their swimming to 10am on that day. Today was the first day of swimming, shower, then dance class. In addition to this, Jack has baseball--and today he had baseball practice. Basketball starts in January and Jack will be doing two separate leagues, so I think we will stop the swim lessons and tennis for the spring. The girls schedule will stay the same. They need the swim lessons and I couldn't talk them out of the dance or tumbling if I wanted to. They love it!








Watching baseball practice


No comments:

Post a Comment