Sunday, February 21, 2010

Six

Six months! Where does the time go? I did the best I could with these pictures today. We have been battling viruses this week. Anna started with it early in the week and seems to be on the mend. Kate began mid-week and was pretty miserable yesterday and today with a fever, coughing and a terrible runny nose. She seemed a little better today, so I am hoping the worst is over for her. She and I slept downstairs last night. Elizabeth started last night with the nose and her fever began tonight. So, tonight, there are three sleeping downstairs...brings back memories of the months on the couch! None of the girls have been eating that great, but are getting most of their bottles down. I did a quick measurement of them this morning and all three were around 23 inches long! Kate's head is still slightly smaller at 39.75cm while the other two are 40.25cm. Weights this AM were: Anna- 9lbs 14.5 oz., Kate and Elizabeth 8 lbs. 14.5oz. (They have been pretty much the same weight for a while now). We'll see how accurate I am at their appointment on Tuesday.



And one with my favorite little man


No comments:

Post a Comment