Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Pictures

I have been trying to keep up with the pictures, so I know I have been posting so many of them lately. But, it seems like the girls are changing so much! Even to me, and I see them all day, everyday.


This weekend, my nieces were a big help. They really love to help feed, hold and play with them. Thanks girls for all the help!

Erin holding a sleeping Elizabeth.
Carter was tired! Erin was holding Elizabeth and Margaret held Kate.
Elizabeth likes any sort of attention she can get.
Margaret and Kate. These two look a lot alike.
Kate likes to eat her fingers. ALL her fingers at once, that is.
Kate likes her hands on her head while sucking her pacifier.

Elizabeth will suck her thumb sometimes





Anna's raspberries


Two tired boys--Jack and Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment