Monday, September 27, 2010

Family Picnic & Birthday

Today, after spending most of the day organizing and unpacking, I signed up Jack at his new preschool. I was really impressed with the school and his teacher. They all knew us from Jack's cousins that went to the school last year. They even asked how the girls were doing! I think Jack will really like his new school. It is also my birthday and it was nice to spend it with my parents and have a little break from the kids. In the evening, we went to a company family picnic with John. Too bad it was rainy and cold, at least there was a tent!

Here are a few pictures from the Family picnic

Jack wanted a balloon hat, but we waited in line for a while and then Anna started to cry and it was so cold and rainy, we bribed Jack away with ice cream.


Jack wearing his "shirt like daddy's"
The girls liked the ice cream too!

No comments:

Post a Comment