Friday, September 17, 2010

Flu Shots

The kids all got flu shots today. Jack watched me get mine yesterday and he held my hand. So today, he told me to hold his hand and then he would hold each of the girls' hands. Rachel--our favorite nurse-- gave Jack the shot first and he said, "Ow, that hurt me." Then he started crying. This made the girls cry before we even started with them. With each shot, Jack would cry some more, like he had empathy for them! I gave the office notice we are moving and when we were leaving, I think three of the four kids were crying. I said, "Well, we are making a grand exit." My fear is this might be the easiest year for flu shots!

At the office today, Jack weighed 38 lbs, Anna weighed 14 lbs. 7.5 oz., Elizabeth weighed 14 lbs. 1.5 oz. and Kate weighed 14 lbs. 3.5 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment