Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jack's Words

My Likes and Dislikes:

Eight things I really like:
1. My cubbies at school
2. Nicholas in Chicago
3. Going back and forth to Indiana
4. Going to Sarah, Claire & Amy's house
5. Watches--I have one
6. I would love a permanent marker
7. Noodles
8. Color paper

Eight things I really dislike:
1. The girls eating paper
2. Sarah in Chicago getting stung by a bee
3. Eating cheese
4. snakes--they bite
5. Trunks--that live with elephants
6. Going to Chuck-E-Cheese because it's far away
7. Doing puzzles
8. Going to McDonalds because I don't like coke

My favorite color: Blue and Green
My favorite food: Pizza
When I grow up I want to be: A doctor
For Kindergarten I will go to: St. Charles in my friend Susie's class (his aunt Susie teaches 7th/8th grade)

The Happy Me
1. The touch of a goose makes me happy.
2. The sight of my necklace makes me happy.
3. The smell of a piece of bubblegum makes me happy.
4. The taste of cheese makes me happy.
5. The sound of a whale eating something makes me happy.
6. I am most happy when I am at school.

The story of one of the happiest days I can remember:
My happiest day is going to be on Friday when we have our garage sale and that is going to be my first happiest day! It is going to be happy because there is company coming (his cousin Abby and Aunt Julie).

Jack Scudder--4 years old
May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment