Thursday, June 14, 2012

Jack and Mom

Today started the first of the summer of Jack and Mom time. I gave him a choice: splash park at Crocker Park followed by ice cream or other treat, Boarders to look at books/read and get special drink/treat, or beach followed by ice cream. I knew what he was going to pick before he did and I almost didn't give that option to him because I am not a big fan of the beach, but that is where we ended up. So, our day today: After swimming lessons today, I took Jack to his friend's house for a play date. Sean will be in Jack's kindergarten class next fall and they enjoy playing together. While he was playing, the girls and I visited a friend who just had twins and brought her dinner. All I have to say is I don't really remember those days that well...toddler screaming/ loud playing and newborns sleeping and waking up...did I really have a toddler when the girls were born? I kept thinking that I would be in some serious trouble noise-wise if I had another baby now with the level of noise we have in our house with the girls. Then, I took the girls to preschool which they like to tell me, "mama always comes back." Such big girls, no tears. After dropping them off, I picked Jack up and we went to the beach for about an hour. He had a blast even though the water was cold (at least it was for me). After swimming and playing in the sand, we got some blue ice cream and went to pick up the girls. It was a nice time for Jack and me.










`

No comments:

Post a Comment