Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday's Preschool Fun

I had to write about Jack and our time today while the girls were at preschool. I always give him the choice of what we are going to do. Today, he told me no water. I thought that was a good idea because it has been a little cooler. So, he debated over Target and the Mall. He decided on the mall so he could ride the train. Unfortunally, the train was not running today because they had tables set up for a presentation tomorrow. But, I think he had fun anyway. We walked in Macy's and he wanted to ride the escalator, so we did a few times. Then, he wanted to get some gum out of the gum ball machines. Next, we went into Bath and Body because I needed some shower gel and they were having their semi-annual sale. He picked out a few small bottles of hand sanitizer and one bottle of shower gel for himself. Pretzels were next followed by a stop in the Disney Store. He wanted quite a few things there, but was good about me telling him we were not buying anything today. He wanted to play in the play area so we did and finally, he left a few minutes early (believe me, he was keeping track of the time on his watch and saying things, like, "We have one more hour...33 minutes until we have to leave...") to ride the escalator and elevator a few more times. I guess that is what he wanted to do during his time with me. Silly boy!

Speaking of preschool, the girls are loving it! They get excited when I pull in the parking lot. They tell me constantly that "Mommy always be back." There is a TV monitor to watch them during class and it is cute to see them dance, jump and sing for a few minutes. The teacher said they are doing fine. Kate sometimes gets in a "mood" she called it, where she doesn't want to do things and I can totally relate to this!


Here are a few pictures of the park today. After the swimming lessons, the park, and the library we headed to preschool drop off and then the mall and finally home. Whew! What a busy day away from home!





Love the Lake behind the girls at this park. So pretty to look at!

Jack eating his pretzel at the mall!


No comments:

Post a Comment