Monday, June 25, 2012

Cleveland Zoo

Since it was only supposed to be in the 70s today, I packed lunches and went straight to the zoo after swim lessons. I think everyone else in Cleveland thought the same thing! Plus, the zoo is free on Mondays to those that live in Cuyahoga county. So, needless to say it was packed. The kids do like the zoo. A favorite is the flamingos. Ask them about it next time you see them. They know they are pink, how they sleep and Elizabeth think they have swim suits on because they are near the water. Elephants are another favorite.

I still feel like we could be on exhibit at the zoo. We stopped to eat lunch and I felt like people were watching us, commenting frequently and stopping to talk. Maybe we should set up a camp there and the zoo could pay us. All the money would go directly to the college funds.

I "met" (like I often do) another mom with 13 year old quads--all girls. Surprisingly, she is from Fort Wayne and went to North Side. She is quite a bit older than me, but such a small world. We chatted about our kids for a few minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment