Friday, July 27, 2012

Golf Camp

Jack had a golf camp this week. It was a hot week, but he enjoyed it. I was able to watch some of it, but I had to keep the girls entertained. Since it was only two hours, the girls and I decided to stick around and the area, rather than driving home. One day, I successfully went to Chick-fil-A with the girls and ate lunch and played at the indoor slide/play area. Sounds normal enough, but this is the first time I have ever been able to do this with the girls solo. My trick was to go through the drive thru first, order the food, park and walk in so I could seat the girls and eat without hesitation. I consider it a success even after having to gather them up twice in the play area to go to the bathroom (the second time we left). The rest of the time we spent at a little park and the Rocky River library, both of which we could walk to from the camp.

On Friday, PeePaw was able to take Jack to the camp and dad too.

Jack is getting ready to swing the club (hard to see him)


Jack

killing time





Picnic lunch--day two




park and library (behind)





Jack taking a water break!

Last day of camp Jack played two holes. Shot a 10 on the first and a 9 on the second.


No comments:

Post a Comment