Friday, July 8, 2011

Connected

This is one the neatest things about having triplets. They are each others' best friends. I noticed that the girls, unprompted, began to catch each other going down the slide. After a while, Jack joined in and caught the girls too. When I realize things like this, I am always amazed at their bond. Another thing I noticed with the girls is when I get one up from a nap, they immediately go to another bedroom door and push, hoping it will open so we can go and get one of their sisters (I still put them in separate rooms for naps). My girls are so interesting to watch grow up. They definitely are playmates and deeply connected to each other. Perhaps their closeness to one another is them remembering all the time spent together in the womb when they were developing. I love that they will always have each other!

Elizabeth getting ready to catch Kate
Elizabeth--they all love this slide


Kate catching Anna


Elizabeth catching Kate (next few pictures)






At the bottom, they all laugh--love Kate's face in this picture. It sums up the whole experience.
Jack catching Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment