Tuesday, July 19, 2011

8606 Brookline Court...From the Outside

I always take pictures of our houses that we live in. This time around it took me so long to unpack and my house was never clean at the same time and calm so I could get them done. Well, since we have been at this one six months, I figured it was time to get them done, especially since we might not be here much longer. I also have an another motive...I am bringing the blueprints with me and I plan to make John build this house again someday, hehe. The landscape was beautiful--the previous owners spared no expense and really did a great job. We bought the house in January, so it was a treat to watch the landscape throughout the spring and summer.






Back sunroom with my flowers :)


Fountain, back of the house and the steps to the basement windows


Back of the house
Standing near the golf cart path behind our house


Side yard. The driveway is straight through the trees

No comments:

Post a Comment