Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Experimenting With My Camera~22 Months Old

I have been experimenting with my camera--the one we have had for almost two years and I don't know how to use except in the "auto" mode. I didn't realize how much there was to this camera! I figured out a few things, and then I went to try them out on my kids--moving targets! I have so much to learn. Here are some of my experimental pictures of the girls at 22 months.




Kate is my little stinker! She loves her paci, lovie and throws her vegetables. She is still missing her four I-teeth (12 total teeth). She is starting to talk and loves dogs and saying "doggie!" She loves to push the doll strollers and loves being outside. Kate is notorious for pulling out her pony tails and bows. She is my strongest child--often I find her climbing on chairs, couches and anything else she thinks she can get on top of.



Elizabeth is such a happy girl! She loves to smile and laugh. She recently has really picked up on her verbal skills and has said four new words in the last two days! She is the pickiest eater of the bunch and will often throw her food off her tray when she doesn't like it. She loves her milk. Elizabeth is so dainty and will often bring me the smallest piece of dirt, food, etc. that she finds off the ground. She also loves dogs and will say "woof, woof" when you ask her what dogs say. She is my water bug and will keep swimming even if she is shivering.






Anna is my cuddlier. She loves to be held, and is very easy-going these days. She will eat anything you put on her tray and sometimes everything off her sisters' trays, too. She will give "real" kisses. Anna, being the oldest, definitely plays the part. She will assume she can play with any toy, even if her sisters are playing with it first. She gives some evil-eye looks and when we tell her "be nice" she will grin at us. We love her curls and blue/green eyes. She (like Elizabeth) has all 16 teeth.

One of my favorites

Kate is sharing her food with both her sisters



These last four are pictures that my mom took.




No comments:

Post a Comment