Friday, June 10, 2011

Wakefields

My sister was visiting today with her little girl. We love to see them, but only get to see them twice a year, because it is hard for them to make the trip from Texas. Marie is just a month older than the girls and so sweet. She is such a good child! Sarah was in a wedding and went to the Rehearsal tonight and we baby-sat Marie. It was fun!


Elizabeth


Anna


Kate--The girls are wearing hand-me-down dresses that Marie wore--They wore these last summer as dresses and this summer they are cute little tops.








Marie trying out the Cozy Coup


Playing together


Kate




The girls all taking a walk. Jack is in his new tractor, which he can't get enough of!


Good thing I have my extra car :)


Anna is trying to find a way to escape from the gate!


Dinnertime. Sarah told me to have Marie face Anna who is an excellent eater for some peer pressure. Marie doesn't eat that much and only likes a handful of foods. She tried her corn, but spit out her fish, I guess it worked? I also can't get over how much Marie looks like Ambria in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment